Travelling used to be so much fun but how can you make it even more interesting now that there’s a baby in the picture?
Do not feel overwhelmed.
Start by packing your bags before the D-day. Here’s a checklist for you.
- Make sure you take enough diapers.
- Blankets – you’ll need these to lay your baby on or cover your baby with.
- Plastic bags for soiled diapers and clothes.
- Wipes & Tissue.
- Baby lotion and hand sanitizer.
- Few baby toys.
- Clothes, socks and shoes.
- Feeding set, baby food and a bottle of water.
- Collapsible stroller.
Now you can pack your own bags and don’t forget your phone and charger. Lol
If you are planning to fly with your baby, here are things you should know and take note of –
- Make sure you have necessary documents properly sorted.
- Be at the airport on time. This would make the check in process stress-free for you.
- Explain when booking your flight that you are travelling with an infant and you must be seated together.
- Have a back-pack with immediate needs for your baby on board.
- Ask for help when necessary.
Now I guess you’re ready to go. Do have a safe trip and do not forget to share your experience.