It was another great time for the summer etiquette class at Riverside school as I took some of the students on “Table Manners and Dining Etiquette”.
Here are some of the highlights –
* Always sit upright at the table.
* Place your napkin on your laps before eating.
*Do not place your elbows on the table when eating.
* Do not lick your plate.
* Never talk with your mouth full.
* Do not lean across the table to pick anything. Instead, ask someone who is closer to pass it to you.
* Do not forget to use polite words like PLEASE, MAY I and THANK YOU.
* Say EXCUSE ME when you need to leave the table and PARDON ME when you spill something.
Trust you’ve picked a thing or two. Do not forget to share and subscribe to my blog. I’ll love to hear from you, so do drop your comment in the box below. Read about my ‘Communication Etiquette’ class here.